1) Beautiful cake pops by Cocoa Confections in your choice of cake flavor. Order comes in a dozen cake pops, each wrapped in a cello bag with a twist tie.
2) Meaghan from The Decorated Cookie Blog has come up with this brilliant idea to serve hot chocolate and convey Valentine’s wishes at the same time. With baker’s twine, edible markers and of course, marshmallows, you can easily make these special edition “tea bags.” Our favorite sentiment is “You’re Hot” – very clever!
3) These “sweet eats” by Better Homes and Garden are so simple and we love the fact that the recipe requires no baking!
4) Everyone LOVES Rice Krispie treats! Here’s a new twist on an old favorite by Skip to my Lou.
5) Love these Crescent Hearts using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls and red sugar! See recipe here.
6) Last but not least, this Valentine’s Gumball Necklace is to DIY for! Created by One Charming Party, we found it through InkSpot Workshop’s post last week. Perfect to give to the sweet girls in your life or hand them out at a Valentine’s Party!