1) A contemporary twist to a traditional favorite, these Burger-Potato Bites from Better Homes & Garden are sure to satisfy!
2) For the lighter side, make some Football Berries, hand dipped in chocolate and decorated with white stitching. Or, you can purchase a set of six from Sharis Berries.
3) One of Melinda’s childhood favorites in Texas, Jason’s Deli now has locations around the country. If you don’t have time to prepare food for your guests or if you just want to add something special to your “spread,” Jason’s Deli has some awesome sandwiches!
4) Love this edible “Super Bowl” from Food Network made from Chex Mix and two eggs!
5) Last but not least, these mini franks from the kitchen of Rachel Ray will be a hit at your Super Bowl party, thanks to their grown-up dipping sauces.