We’ve got eggciting news today and two Easter Specials! Here’s a quick rundown:
- Purchase any pail from our regular line (we used the WHITE pail), and receive a free packet of our Junior stickers. This will help you create the adorable bunnies that we’ve posted this week! Just type in “EASTER” in the comment section at check-out and tell us if you would like the Junior Girl (pink) stickers or the Junior Boy (brown) stickers (a $4.50 value). Special ends April 15th.
- AND, be among the first five to place an order and we will GIVE YOU the bunny eggcessory props from our photo shoot (limit one per order). That includes the bunny ears, hand-made nose & whiskers, and the bunny tail. We put magnets on the back of the nose & tail, so they attach right to the pail.
If you’d like to make your own “Peter Cotton Pail” to use as an Easter decoration or Easter basket, here’s what you need to do:
1) Create a child’s face using the Junior sticker pack which is included free with your order (between now and April 15th).
2) Be one of the first five to place an order and we will include a pack of Bunny Eggcessories (limit one per order). Or, you can easily make them yourself – we purchased our bunny ears at Joann’s, but we’ve also seen them in the dollar section at Target.
3) For the nose, take a white pipe cleaner and cut it into three pieces. Gather the pipe cleaners in the center and hot glue them onto a pom-pom. While the glue is still hot, attach a small magnet to the backside.
4) For the tail, just hot glue a magnet to a white pom-pom and attach to the pail (you can also use a large cotton ball).
That’s it! This also makes a simple and fun DIY craft to do with your kids. After Easter is over, just take off your bunny eggcessories and use your Persona Pail throughout the year!