The Persona Pail makes an awesome personalized gift container, centerpiece & party activity . . . BUT how about a storage container for Get Well Goodies? Store “get well” items such as a thermometer, tissues, hand sanitizer, etc. in a Persona Pail to brighten the day of your sick child!
Here’s a few of our Boo Boo Favs to fill your pail!
1) Soothing Sheep Sleepsy by Haba – Made of soft velour, Sleepsy soothes small aches & pains. Includes hot and cold packs. Purchase on-line at KangarooBoo.
2) Boogie Wipes - yes Boogie! Developed by two mom entrepreneurs, Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. Available at Target & Wal-Mart.
3) Leave it to a mom to invent this great product! The Sniffle Duffle is a safe and comforting kit which helps keep germs from spreading from one person to another, as well as stop “red nose syndrome” in it’s tracks. Kit contains tissues, alcohol free hand cleanser and face & lip balm. It can hang on a belt loop, backpack, your purse or baby’s diaper bag.
4) You may have seen this adorable medicine dispenser on the Shark Tank TV series…Ava the Elephant holds up to 5 ml of medicine or vitamins and is dishwasher safe. Best of all, Ava actually says, “One, Two, Three…Open wide! GOOD JOB!” Purchase at CVS Pharmacy or on-line at www.avatheelephant.com.
5) You must check out Ouchies! From Eric Carle artwork to Groovy Blueberry and Sillybandz – Ouchies takes bandages to a whole new level. This set of 20 bandages allows kids to design their own custom look. Comes with 3 markers.